Pages

Feb 14, 2011

Trueschool Monday #55


"Breakin down bass, treble more, FUCK 'EM ALL dancer
That's one who dances with the black magic music
Not classic, Arabic or basic, strictly dickly
Dirty and it's strictly mothafuckas, if not evict me
and forget me, I mean my mothafuckin word, my word means action
But feel the best style mothafucka, that's my jurisdiction
..."

Afro Jazz is a french hip hop group founded in the early 1990s, composed of Daddy Jockno, Jaeyez and Robo. They appeared on some mixtapes, in particular on DJ Kut Killer mixtape series. They made the first part of NTM's concert at Bataclan (Paris). They recorded a maxi-single titled "Perle Noire" in 1996 and then produced their first album "Afrocalypse" in 1997, which was recorded in NYC and features productions by Buckwild, Diamond D, Beatminerz and many others.

No comments: