Pages

Mar 14, 2011

Trueschool Monday #59


"Can i get you an autograph, so put that DPG doggystyle and Aftermath

I just laugh while I'm twistin' ... bad bitches kissin' till they takin' bubblebath..

I ain't no gangbang rookie police tryna put me ima' modern day trickky on a set

I got the whole party poppin see you hater niggas jokin all these ice cold diamonds on my chest..."


Doggumentary (previously titled Doggumentary Music and Doggystyle 2: Tha Doggumentary) is the upcoming 11th studio album by American rapper Snoop Dogg. The album is scheduled to be released on March 29, 2011.

Snoop Dogg first announced that he was working on a sequel to his 1993 debut album Doggystyle during a studio session with Hip hop producer and rapper Swizz Beatz the two stated they knocked out eighteen tracks and Snoop ended the video out saying he gave him some gangsta tracks, some R&B tracks and some Hip Hop tracks. Snoop Dogg called off plans to release the sequel to his classic debut Doggystyle, instead opting for the title Doggumentary Music for his 11th studio album, set for release in March 2011 on Priority Records and EMI Records. "I have been in the game for so long and still have the same passion I did when I first started. I want my fans to ride with me on this one and know that I am so focused on bringing good music to them," explains the veteran MC. "It's called Doggumentary Music because this is my life and I want to share my music, and my process of making it, with the fans."

No comments: