Pages

Aug 29, 2011

Trueschool Monday #83


"But it seems, y'all would rather
See me hit than, see my rich
Get bagged over some bullshit and see me snitch
Hopin' some AIDS ho bitch'll leave me sick like
I'm a sucker for love wit some easy dick
I did dirt through my days but hid my work
Even then I still made sure no kids got hurt..."


Anthony Cruz (born March 9, 1972, in Brooklyn), better known as AZ is a Grammy-nominated American rapper of Dominican & African American descent. He is known for being a long time and frequent rhyme partner of Nas, and also a member of hip-hop group The Firm alongside Nas, Foxy Brown, Cormega and Nature.
9 Lives is the third studio album by AZ, released under the Motown imprint. The single "Problems" featured a sample from the DeBarge song "All This Love".

No comments: