Pages

Nov 28, 2011

Trueschool Monday #96


"Take it back to the afros and the naturals
Cape cutter picks we slips into the back holes
I'm O.G. my nigga for real though
Straight up off that east side top of the hill yo
I'm looking at the overview
Thinking bout 86 damn I was overdue
Walking in the hood making mix tapes trying to walk up out the hood
While I'm chucking at the hood nigga talk about the hood
That I came from it raised me real Crip crazy..."


Doggumentary (previously titled Doggumentary Music and Doggystyle 2: Tha Doggumentary) is the eleventh studio album by American hip hop artist Snoop Dogg; released by Priority Records on March 29, 2011. Recording sessions for the album took place during 2010 to 2011. Production was handled by several record producers, including Battlecat, The Cataracs, Damon Albarn, Gorillaz, Jason Cox, David Banner, THX, DJ Khalil, Fredwreck, Jake One, Kanye West, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker, Lex Luger, Meech Wells, Soul Mechanix, Mr. Porter, Rick Rock, Rick Rude, Scoop DeVille, Scott Storch, Warryn Campbell, DJ Reflex, among others.

No comments: