Pages

Jun 6, 2011

Trueschool Monday #71


"I say brothers are amused by other brothers reps
But they're all playing roles just like Omar Epps
I see so many players I wonder where the coach is
My name's Everlast I'm hard to kill like roaches
The dough that you're making has got you fronting and faking
Your heart's been shook your brain's cooked like bacon..."


House of Pain (Irish: Teach na Péine) is an American hip hop group who released three albums in the 1990s before lead rapper Everlast left to pursue his solo career again. The group's name is a reference to the H.G. Wells novel The Island of Dr. Moreau, a reference carried further by the naming of their 2011 tour "He Who Breaks the Law." The group is best known for its 1992 hit single "Jump Around", which reached #3 in the United States, #6 in Ireland and #8 in the United Kingdom. The group broke up in 2003 and reformed in 2005.

.

No comments: