Pages

Jan 23, 2012

Trueschool Monday #104


"Shorty I'm there for you anytime you need me
For real girl, it's me in your world, believe me
Nuttin make a man feel better than a woman
Queen with a crown that be down for whatever
There are few things that's forever, my lady
We can make war or make babies..."


"I'll Be There for You/You're All I Need to Get By" is a Grammy Award-winning duet performed by rapper Method Man and R&B singer Mary J. Blige.
The song is a remix of Method Man's "All I Need" (which appears on his 1994 debut album Tical), with an interpolation of Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's 1968 hit, "You're All I Need to Get By", with Mary J. Blige singing the choruses, and backing vocals. Another version of the song was released, entitled "Puff Daddy Mix," which was produced by Sean Combs. The song contains a new instrumental which includes a repeated sample ("Lie together, cry together/I swear to God I hope we fuckin' die together") from The Notorious B.I.G.'s "Me & My Bitch". Another remix version, titled "Razor Sharp Mix" was produced by RZA. The song received a platinum certification for single sales of over 1,200,000 in the U.S. making it the only female/rap collaboration to achieve sales of over 1 million (physical) sales in the 90s.
The song peaked at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in June, 1995, and #1 on the R&B singles chart in the May 20, 1995 issue of Billboard Magazine - a position it held for three weeks. The song also ended up winning the duo the Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group in 1996.

3 comments:

Printing Company said...

Your face is the mirror of your personality
It will protect you, of your face
we will give you
how to get rid of acne
Information.. Because we want to see you beautiful and life time young

Unknown said...

The OBD techniques deliver essential details into the owner on the car or to your restore technician devoid of many of the stress of having for scania vci2 sdp3 getting "down and filthy." The OBD solutions were being released within the 1980's but have been of limited ability and typically only utilized a Malfunction Indicator Gentle (MIL) to tell you something was erroneous but not what was wrong.

Unknown said...

Marketplace observers have painted a critically windows 7 product key unfavorable photograph with the Windows 8 OS this week. All of it started with office 2013 activation key Dell casting out a predominantly destructive outlook in its SEC filing final week.